Last updated: 23 June 2016
What Types of Information Does Go Digital Pro Collect?
Personal Information that may be collected by Go Digital Pro may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information, your comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, and information about subjects that may interest you.
We may automatically collect online use information when you visit our Sites. This information may include information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request, and the date and time of those requests.
How Does Go Digital Pro Use Information About You?
Go Digital Pro may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites. For example, we may use information about you:
- To respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- To communicate with you by post, telephone, email and SMS about your orders or purchases, a contest you have entered, and your requests for information.
- To communicate with you by post, telephone, email and SMS about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes. You can follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails and SMS we send you.
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
Does Go Digital Pro Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
Go Digital Pro may share or disclose your personal information with others with your consent.
We may also share or disclose your personal information, including the content of your communications:
- To comply with law or to respond to legal or regulatory processes or lawful requests, including enquiries from governmental and regulatory agencies.
- To protect the rights, property, reputation, safety or security of Go Digital Pro, our employees, agents, customers, and others.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
How is Personal Information Secured?
Go Digital Pro takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While Go Digital Pro uses reasonable efforts to protect personal data in its possession or under its control, the transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network may be subject to loss, interception and misuse.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.